Due to increased order volume, please expect shipping times to be delayed up to 3 to 5 additional business days. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
We cannot ship to Michigan, Mississippi, North Dakota, Ohio, Tennessee, Utah, or Wisconsin.
We can ship to limited zip codes in Arizona, Connecticut, D.C., Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Washington.
We are able to send only wine shipments to Alabama (only to ABC location for pickup), Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol. An adult must be present upon delivery to sign for your package. If you have already placed an order and would like to track it, CLICK HERE
Please Note: While we do our best to ship out all orders on the same business day, orders placed after 1:00PM PST might not ship until the following business day. Some orders may also take additional business days to ship, however, as demand for limited supplies may deplete our stock of a particular item.
SHIPPING PRICE GUIDE The shipping charges on our website are calculated through UPS and are up to date with the most recent rates, which do fluctuate based upon various extraneous circumstances. The shipping prices below are based on a 750ML bottle with a weight of 3 lbs. Champagne bottles and Liter bottles have a weight of 4 lbs. We do not ship any items in their original boxes unless noted on the item listing or otherwise instructed by the buyer, to ensure the safety of the item and accuracy of shipping weight. The chart below is an estimate of the actual shipping charges from California to New York, however shipping will cost slightly more than indicated with heavier items or included boxes.
|2nd Day Air||$28.63||$35.38||$51.58||$65.33||$114.73|
1 Business Days
Delivery by 12:00 pm
|FedEx Next Day Air®|
|2 Business Days||Delivery by 11:00 pm||FedEx 2nd Day Air®|
|3 Business Days||Delivery by 11:00 pm||FedEx 3 Day Select®|
|1-10 Business Days|
|Delivery day based on distance to destination||FedEx Ground®|
ShopWineDirect Shipping Terms
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes, freight forwarders, APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
- We can ship to a home or business address, however we PREFER to ship to a business address where someone will be available to sign or to a UPS Store location where it will be held for pickup at the recipient's convenience for up to a week.
- Golden State Overnight shipping is available to orders shipping to California and certain areas of Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho; if the shipping zip code is in their shipping area, GSO will be an option for the shipping method. Orders shipped with GSO to California and Nevada will deliver the following day, while shipping to New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Idaho will take two shipping days.
- Alcoholic beverages with more than 70% alcohol content (140 proof), including 95% grain alcohol and 150 proof rum, are not available for purchase. Alcoholic beverages with less than 24% alcoholic content are not subject to hazardous materials regulations.
- Although we are usually able to ship your order on the same day, occasionally, demand for limited supplies will deplete our stock of a particular item. If this is the case, the item will be placed on backorder and we will notify you via e-mail. If you would like to receive the item when it becomes available, your credit card will be charged for the item only when it is shipped.
- The charge to your credit card will become finalized when the order has shipped EXCEPT on Future and Pre-Sale items. Those charges will be captured shortly after the order has been placed.
- Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver shall be refunded for the amount of the product ONLY. The shipping charges will not be refunded.
- All wines are sold in CA, and title passes to the buyer in CA. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of CA. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
- The shipping method for select 12 Bottle Cases or other items with Free Shipping or Flat Rate Shipping promos that we occasionally run is via FedEx Ground only; Express shipping will require an additional charge.
- All purchases by California residents are subject to California sales tax of 7.75%. All orders shipping into the State of New Hampshire will be taxed an additional 8%, per New Hampshire requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Wyoming will be taxed an additional 12%, per Wyoming requirements. All orders shipping into the State of Washington will be taxed an additional 8.9%, per Washington requirements.
- For wines that are ten years old or older (industry standard being five years old or older), it is the policy of ShopWineDirect that these wines are purchased at the buyers risk.
- Should any product be damaged during shipping, Please email us so we can pursue a claim with the shipping company. If you receive a wine that is off-condition, please contact our Customer Service department by email at Contact Us or call toll free (909) 981-6655. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not recommend ground delivery for orders. This is because of the potential heat exposure during warm weather conditions and extreme cold during the winter months. We cannot be held responsible for damaged products due to the selection of ground delivery for your order. We strongly urge you to consider the effect of weather conditions when selecting a shipping method. If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will do so at no additional cost.