Amador Ten Barrels California Hop-Based Whiskey 750ml
- Calculated at Checkout
The availability of this product is limited and subject to change.
Opening the bottle, the whiskey shows a nice integration of French Oak. The color is a classic heavy toast brown. Since the barrels used were not charred, a lot more flavors of the whiskey are available: Honey, Dried Fruit, Smokey, Vanilla from the Barrel, Roasted Barley, and Spices. The hops have meshed with the brown spices, making this a very spicy whiskey. The finish is long and coating. It shows off the distilling cuts. There is great balance.
- Sourced from the historic Barton 1792 Distillery in Bardstown, KY
- 90% TWO-ROW BARLEY WHISKEY
- 10% CRAFT IPA BASED WHISKEY
- FINISHED IN CHARDONNAY BARRELS
- Limited production of only 10 barrels